Saturday, April 2, 2011

= + - ika..(^_^,).. - = + *

Bismillahirahmannirahim..........

              4 April 2011-7:47 am.i'm still breathing and here I am at home in Village 5K University technology of Petronas.All praises to the Almighty. Still wondering why I'm here? It's all begin when I entered Mara Junior Science College Tawau on 10 Feb 2010. Two years that I spend there is enough to allow me competing with others to get MARA scholarship. Eventhough, becoming one of the MARA scholar is not easy, but then my path is helped with my poor trial SPM result. Yes, my TRIAL SPM result is what brought me here. And of course, the owner of the result have a name, thats me, Norsyafiqah binti Salimun. Ika is my nickname. My life start when  I was born to see the world from the marriage of my dad, Salimun Surugau and my mom, Hanasiah Abdullah on 18 January 1993 at Hospital Ranau Sabah. After I spend 18 years of my life, this thing is what I hold...


"be positive all the time..there will always be a way..."


I am always feel great to be one of the Sabahan girl but I do not want to be typical Dusun girl. Thus I am here to prove that. Growing up in a small family of six siblings, I am the fifth daughter and I only have a brother. My family is whom make my life over the past 18 years more colorful than the rainbow. My childhood time are different from most of my peers. I have to plant on my own what I eat. Yes! I know how to plant paddy which become rice to enter my stomach.
               I put my trust that living in such small town is not about being away from modernization but it do teach me a lot of lesson on survival in life. I believe, those knowledge is vital when I have to travel away. Moreover I also taught to sell vegetables, taking care of our small shops but and the same time to excel in my study. When I was young, I have always thought that getting no.1 is the only thing I want to achieve until I realize, it is not my result that important but on the top rank should be my EFFORT.
             Being top student is no longer important but I started to appreciate the knowledge that I have and applying them throughout my life. 

''Studying is more than getting a good academic result, it is how we use the knowledge throughout our life"

              I love to do many things but my favorite habit is watching the stars glittering at the sky during night. My soul in sport will goes to volleyball and netball. I believe sport make us always healthy . Besides, I am talkative person. I love debating  and being Malay orator as I always proud of  Malay Language and never look down of it as it is my mother tongue language. 
                          I want to be a simple person even life will getting complex (if I am still have a long life) . And I know, now my journey is getting tough. It is a process in life of learning to be mature, yet another stage of journey that I hope would mould me to  become better person in this world and hereafter.


" ALWAYS LEARN TO LEARN because of the ALLAH...MY PRINCIPE IN LIFE "

No comments:

Post a Comment